Been struggling with what to do with my bangs lately…. they just get in my face and it tickles/itches like mad >:c
so I finally decided to pin up my hair or pull it back with a headband and after the initial shock and embarrassment of showing so much forehead, I actually like the look!
Embracing my forehead woooo
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great.
- Charlotte Geier (via bl-ossomed
The others got Groot a new pot and decorated it.
Was playin’ with watercolors while I waited for ink to dry and whoops I drew my friend cat-boots! He doesn’t wear the red scarf anymore so this is kinda like throwback boots I guess?
omgggg blast from the past boots I LOVE IT
How to deal with grief.
Rock on, eric
Fucking solid purchase
perfect human being
This picture circulated around the internet a few years back, and a lot of people were sure it was fake. Nope, it’s real. This is a Coconut Crab, and it’s huge for a reason. Anyone who’s tried to open a coconut with simple tools can probably figure out why. Of course, like always, ARKive has great footage of these guys breaking into coconuts.
By the way Coconut Crabs are really giant hermit crabs. The adults are big enough to not need a shell (and would have a hell of a time finding one that fits). But, before they attain their massive size, the babies still use the tried-and-true snail shell protection method that other Hermit Crabs use:
Ahhhh so my big sister is expecting a baby soon and she’s throwing a baby “drizzle” as opposed to a baby shower and I’m wondering if I should make this for her new baby who’s expected this November @_@ This pattern shouldn’t be too difficult…
Btw this is Blueberry the grey cat with his hunny, Honey who’s black and white and their baby, Midnight?
I’m just making this all up, I just know for sure that the grey cat’s name is Blueberry. I don’t even know their genders! Everyone else are just cats that can beat up my dog everytime he tries to harass them.