It’s been a few weeks since I last played ME3 and I’m proud to finally say that I’m almost at the end of the game… just finishing a few last mini-missions before invading the Illusive Man’s base. Woooo! My mantras for the last few hours of game play have been:
"F*CK YOU KAI LENG!" "NOOOOOOOOOO, WHYYYY?!? THE FEELS!!!" and "F*CK YOU HUSKS. F*CK YOU BANSHEES! OMG WHAT AM I DOING?"
My family have finally accepted this as normal and have happily let me be, screaming to my heart’s content.
Some screenshot commentary + graphic admiration:
The little cutscene dialogue with Garrus and Shepard doing their sniper is one of my favorites. Love the colors and overall view of the Citadel. Also got see Tali drunk and talking about Emergency Induction Ports. Finally, I understand the joke! Oh you are so cute, even when tipsy <3
I wasn’t too much of a fan of krogans in ME2 but after playing with an awesome friend in ME3:MM and nearly ripping my heart out when I thought I was going to lose Grunt… it seems that I have grown fond of them now :)
The Rachni Nest quest scared the hell out of me but I really loved the graphic work on the Rachni Queen and oh man… those Banshees. OH RILA. Anything related to the Asari and their surroundings were just so superb. Such eye candy.
I think about an hour or two more of playing and I’ll finally see the dreaded endings of ME3… hoooo boy.
- laineyue likes this
- mikeyroarrr said: Loved that Garrus scene too, especially when playing a MaleShep it’s the ultimate bro-scene. Also, Tali is super cute & Grunt badass (he needs a super large hump though!!).
- lady-halibuts-chambers likes this
- tusoffiviailmiodolore likes this
- zookeeperconservationist likes this
- quarrelsome likes this
- jawsh-oo-uh said: You won’t be as shattered by the endings since you have the DLC now I’m assuming. Also, Kai Leng is a horribly written character.
- sunnysunflowers posted this